Real Madrid’s upcoming fixtures, results and analysis
The start of the new season of the Spanish La Liga has already brought a lot of surprises, but also a lot to cheer about. The first matches of the season are already being watched by millions of fans, and the following matches will be extremely important for the teams and the clubs’ chances of getting into the Champions League zone.
The season is already in full swing, and it is already possible to see the results of the matches that will be held in the near future. The main intrigue of the current season is the struggle for the champion title. The previous season, Real Madrid managed to defend the title, but the gap between the teams was so big that it was impossible to win it.
At the moment, the Royal Club is the favorite of the championship, and this is not surprising, because it has a lot more than just the best players. The following teams are also capable of winning the champion’s title: Barcelona, Atletico, Valencia, and Real Sociedad.
The first matches are already starting, and fans will see the following results:
* Atletico and Barcelona are fighting for the title;
* Valencia is in a good shape, and will try to fight for the championship;
* Real Societad is in the middle of the standings, but it is not in the best shape, so it is possible that it will try not to fight against its main rivals.
All the results and the schedule of upcoming matches will become much easier to follow, because the website of sports statistics is always ready to provide you with the latest information.
La Liga fixtures
The current season of La Liga is very interesting, and there are a lot events that can change the standings of the tournament. The teams have already met in the first round, and they are very close to each other. The next round will be decisive for the winner of the title.
Of course, the gap is very small, but there are still a lot chances that the teams will be able to fight until the last round. The upcoming fixtures are the following:
1. Atletico-Barcelona. The match between the two teams is one of the most anticipated confrontations of the entire season. The last time the teams met was in the final of the Champions Cup, and Atletico won. Now, the Catalans have a new coach, and he is trying to make them fight for gold medals.
2. Valencia-Real Sociedade. The team of Diego Simeone is in good shape. It is not the best, but still it is better than its rivals. The players are in good mood, and are ready to fight to the end.
3. Real Madrid-Real Betis. The Royal Club has a good lineup, and its players are ready for any challenge.
4. Sevilla-Real Valladolid. The Meringues have a good squad, and many of them are already in the top-6.
5. Granada-Real Madrid. The Catalans are still not at the top of the La Liga standings, and their rivals are not far behind.
6. Villarreal-Real Zaragoza. The Galicians are in a very good shape and are capable of fighting for gold.
7. Leganes-Real Mallorca. The Andalusians are in the same situation as the previous season.
8. Getafe-Real Murcia. The Citizens are in very good form, and have a great chance to fight their rivals.
9. Mallorquin-Real Espanyol. The Bats are in great shape, but they are not in a great shape.
10. Betis-Real Madrid. The club of Diego Costa is in very bad shape, because its players have not been in the right mood for a long time.
11. Celta-Real Oviedo. The Gironons are not at their best, and now they are in an even worse condition.
12. Girona-Real Valencia. The Blaugranas are in their best shape in a long while, and if they win the championship they will be in a real fight for it.
La Liga fixtures
It is easy to follow the results, as well as the schedule and the results on the website that provides the latest data. The season has already begun, and a lot will depend on the results in the upcoming matches.
Real Madrid has already won the Spanish championship for the third time in a row. The current season has been very successful for the team, and has already given it a place in the Champions’ League zone for the first time in its history.
This season, the team has already managed to win the Copa del Rey, the Spanish Super Cup, the Champions’ League, and also the Europa League. The best result of the team is the victory in the Europa Cup. The Spanish Supercup was won by Sevilla, and Barcelona, Real Sociead, and Valencia also managed to get into the top 4.
In the Champions league, the club has already reached the final, where it faced Juventus. The final was a real test for the Meringue, as it was the first match of the group stage.